Fun and creative dates for dating couples
My husband and I have done long distance a couple of times now in our relationship.
Phone calls, emails, texts are great but you need to change it up sometimes in order to keep these interesting.
10) Send care packages It’s a great way to spoil your loved ones with goodies.
Personal tip: use the flat rate boxes from the post office to help save money.
When my husband and I were first married, we were both working full-time and had no kids, so each week we would head out to dinner or a play or a concert or a movie . Plus, I don’t want to leave my 4 month old baby with just anyone! even if you don’t like these ideas, there are links to approximately 350 MORE date ideas at the bottom of this post. That will take care of date nights for the next 7 years! 🙂 And before we jump into the date ideas, I just wanted to share with you two things that have helped my marriage so much: This cute journal will change the way that you look at your spouse and your marriage.
We have a student loan debt the size of Alaska (thank you Physical Therapy school) and can’t afford a babysitter every weekend.
12) Play a game Something like “Words with Friends” or other fun apps.
Make a room private however, and use it for just you guys.
11) Make a mixtape There’s multiple ways to do this.
Send them your youtube playlists of songs or download songs to a usb or mp3 player for them.
8) Skype date That’s what webcams, tablets, and smartphones are for.
9) Share a journal Go back and forth and write different entries.